Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Home Invasion

Not only did she come over and install the damn Yahoo companion tool bar on my computer but my cheese popcorn that I’m totally addicted to is gone. No, not almost gone, but completely gone. There was at least two nights of snacking left in that bag.

Granted, this is still her house too. However, I have a key to her apartment and every time she is at the hospital or not at home and I have the rare need to go there, I don’t rifle through her crap. Usually I don’t have to; it’s strewn everywhere already. My house is far from clean, but she rifles through everything leaving it in worse condition and then completely drains my favorite snack supply.

On this subject though, today she called requesting a “quit claim deed” form. This is a legal document that allows her to remove herself from the Title. She wants this in order to increase her housing benefits. I’m (as you might surmise) just fine with this. I gave her all the information I could find about what she needed to do.

What the heck am I supposed to eat now? Regular popcorn isn’t even in the same league...

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger != said...

Regular popcorn with tabasco sauce. Mmm...Of course you'll regret it later.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home