Thursday, October 14, 2004

Another Thursday night

Well, another week is just about gone. I’ve survived so far and that is all I can hope for. I fired up my Jeep today with a helpful jumpstart from the Suburban and the kids and I went old school today. How we all fit in that little thing all last year I do not know. I swear it took my 20 minutes to get everything out of the Jeep tonight. Even after the kids swore up and down that they got all their stuff, I found several days worth of socks and a bunch of trash (of course). It drove well and started after each stop. I decided to disconnect the negative battery cable to keep the battery fresh but that of course went wrong.

Loosening the bolt was excessively difficult and then I noticed that the entire negative terminal attachment was twisting around as I moved the bolt. It then broke off and I’ll now have to replace my negative cable prior to driving it again. Lovely.

Tomorrow is Friday and the setup between the girl at work and I is still on. I don’t really know what to think and I’m worried about how she expects tomorrow night to end. I plan on having a few drinks and hanging out with friends. I don’t think she is really looking to “hook up” tomorrow night either, just a guess, but I don’t need any more trouble than I already have.

Off I go, hoping to avoid a catastrophe like a rhino charging through the dinner-ware section of Dillards.

Fej.

1 Comments:

Blogger != said...

Good luck with the setup tomorrow. Maybe it'll all go smoothly. :) Also, I feel for you about the Jeep. It is a money pit and a half. Mine is in the shop because the transfer case decided to leak. I should have bought a new one!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home