Saturday, August 21, 2004

Zoo night

Tonight was our company picnic. It was at the zoo and we got the whole place to ourselves. There was a time when this meant 5000+ people would show up across multiple days. A couple hundred people made it and I contributed heavily bringing along 8 family members. It was fun but nothing outstanding. I truly think I’ve worked for this place for way too long.

I spent most of the day pushing myself along to get some things done. I accomplished a lot and would have even finished putting away the laundry had it not been for a cat sleeping in the basket. A lousy excuse but it allowed me to take a nap also. A luxury I rarely get to partake in.

I sorted and organized my DVD and VHS movies. I started doing this with the intention that I’d watch a movie tonight. I’ve brought back hundreds of DVD’s from China but I strangely seem to have far less than that here. Not that I should care, the last time a watched a movie (not including G-rated kid movies) was on the plane ride back from China. The next one I watch will probably be on a flight back over there.

I’m feeling rather uninspired, I hope everyone else is having a good Saturday night though.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home