Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Stupid game

What a stupid game… Thanks a lot to my friend at work that sent it to me, not. I’m still playing it even as I create this post. I can go months without playing any sort of game at all. Then all of a sudden I’m addicted to one.

I was really busy at work so I only got a chance to try it briefly during lunch. Then I got home tonight and haven’t stopped playing it since. I played through the entire conference call with China and haven’t stopped yet. I finally beat my high score I set early in the evening, but did that make me stop? No. I could have crushed it but I screwed up and rammed into a giraffe.

You may read this and think I’m just a dork. I suppose that could apply to most of my postings though. If you have ever found yourself addicted to a game, don’t follow the link below. If you do, then don’t pass it on to your co-workers or anyone else that you could become competitively involved with. Once you start talking smack and sending “print screens” of your high score back and forth, it’s too late.

This is the 5th game in a series, just stay away from this one and the 4th and you’ll be okay.

Fej.

YETI Sports

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ok now you have gone and done it...I am curious what is your highest score :-)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Fej said...

Don't say I didn't warn you about these games. My high score for Yeti 5 is 3864. That took many hours from my life and if you beat it too quickly it will simply destroy me.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home