Monday, August 16, 2004

Lunch

Lunches will probably be the straw that breaks this camel’s back. Not my own lunches mind you, but those of my three lovely children. Combined they like a variety of seven foods. This does not count universal favorites such as French fries, candy, popcorn, etc. I’m talking about actual “somewhat” healthy foods. Seven tops.

I’ve seriously considered taking them on a camping trip and then “mistakenly” forgetting the food. After a couple of days I’d then take them back into civilization and only offer them foods they “didn’t” like. Once they realize they are completely spoiled and need to broaden their food horizons, they’ll be cured. Then once I got out of jail, everything would be fine.

I was a picky kid, but I was a world traveling child food critic compared to these spoiled brats. Yes, I know, it is all my fault. That is the worst part. I can blame no one else.

So, today’s lunches were about 65% consumed I’d have to guess? When it came to “what do you want tomorrow?” the responses were pretty weak. My son no longer likes bologna, my youngest daughter doesn’t like the Ranch flavored chips I bought especially for her, and the pickiest of them all decided she’d just eat what she didn’t finish from today’s lunch…. And it’s only the first day….

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home