Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday night...

I have been looking forward to Friday night all week. Granted, this was a 4-day week, but a rough one none the less. Okay, it wasn’t that rough. I’m still employed, someone actually called about my Jeep, and well, I’ve made it this far.

Ultimately, despite what you might read in this blog, I am an optimist. I am so probably to a fault. I still love the cartoon of the frog choking the pelican, as he try’s to swallow the frog. “Never give up”, was the caption, sorry I don’t have a link or picture but you’ve probably seen it before.

I’ve been reading lot’s of other people’s blogs and really enjoy them all. I’m just happy it’s Friday, and another weekend will have flown by shortly, but I’m going to enjoy what I can of it as long as possible.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home