Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Slushies

So, my kids are spouting off their usual 3-4 questions per minute overlapping each other by 10-15 seconds each and I’m just mildly sampling the conversation for profanity and inappropriate discussions.  Actually it’s not that bad and I answer most of their questions.

My oldest asks if we can make shushies at home and I of course say “no”.  Then without thinking I say out loud “Actually, I think we can.  We just need to blend ice and whatever drink you want.”  Big mistake.  I’ll probably have to learn how to rebuild blender motors soon and my icemaker is working overtime.  We’ve now made slushies from every drinkable fluid in our house with the exception of milk.  (My son suggested making Popsicle’s from chocolate milk and actually they weren’t that bad.) 

It’s reaching the point of annoying though, I just finished making apple juice shushies at 9:30 because they are smart enough to know that I don’t allow caffeine late at night.  I can’t wait until winter…
Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home