Thursday, July 29, 2004

Vacation

Again, I'll be leaving the world of blogging, work, even the reach of mobile phones for a whole four days or so.  This time it was a little less planned but probably all the more needed.  I will not return to blog land until next Monday at the earliest. 

I'll be in the mountains the next four days, desperately trying to keep control of my children.  Not much different from a typical weekend, except longer and a whole lot more terrain for them to get lost in.

Have fun.

Fej.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

oooooooh you have a comment you have a comment, I feel ;)happy, I am the first one who write a comment in your blog, I want to ask you,why??
your blog is good, do you feel you are un lucky man ?? couz I am, but don't worry, be patient.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Fej said...

Thank you for your comment. The few I get I appreciate. I don't feel unlucky despite feeling down sometimes. Patience is all I have left, and I'm holding on to it tightly.

Fej.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home