Friday, August 13, 2004

Late Friday night

So I announce to my kids that as of 10:30 PM I was tired (due to drinking more than usual from 5:00 PM) and that I was going to sleep. They can brush their own teeth and get in bed on their own. They inform me at this point that mom didn’t feed them dinner yet. I picked them up at nearly 9:00 PM!!!! No dinner and I only hear of it now??!! So I decide that instead of taking it out on my time consciously challenged children that I’ll respect the prospect that they probably had lunch around 5:00 PM.

I just finished making multiple waffles and slicing several pieces of cheddar cheese and I’m more tired then before. Frustration is mounting quickly and breakfast is closing in fast. I love my children, I love my children,…. I really need to go to sleep. Thankfully it is Friday night….

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home