Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Um, School Started, So That Is My uh, Excuse.

Well, I’ve been a bit too busy to blog much lately. I’ve also been slacking on my reading. Unfortunately I don’t see this particular lack of blog activity dissipating any time soon either. I’m not so sure this is the end of my blog necessarily but definitely a less often updated one.

I started school today and I’ve already figured out that I’m not ready for one of the classes that so conveniently fit into my schedule. I don’t have any remote idea of a potential thesis topic yet so no, I need to change this class. This same professor though is doing a Proseminar class that just might work out instead.

At work, despite the doomsday rumors I’m very busy. I don’t even have time to look for another job or keep up with the news anymore. Is that just sad? Spoiled you say? Maybe…

Nine books for two classes... what kind of crap is that?


Jeff

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Sweetie..I think you've been tagged with spam! Ugh!

You just read, be dad, go to work and say hi when you can. I hope it's going well. When you're really stressed out..just take the kids out front, pull out your chair, let the kids ride...and sip your horse. :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Best of luck at school and with all the other aspects of your life. I hope you find time for a little fun sprinkled in everything else going on in your life.

Maybe you'd like some Fruit of Life? hehe

8:39 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

School? You're a better man than me. Good luck!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Huh? You're not going to update as often?

What will your loyal readers do?

(sigh) I suppose school and work are kinda important...

8:19 AM  
Blogger cmhl said...

good for you for starting school!! those books are pricey, aren't they??

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home