Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Out-A-Here, Again.

Well, there are no training wheel-assisted bikes in this household any longer. The last of my children is riding on two wheels only. And they rode and they rode and they rode... They are truly exploring our neighborhood like never before. I like that.

We are off to Colorado again tomorrow evening, I’ll be far away from internet connections and mobile phones. I can’t wait. We are taking an extra 8-year-old along to entertain my own. That would be four children, one dog, an 89-year-old grandfather and myself. It will be a busy weekend. But working hard there doesn’t even feel like working, if you know what I mean.

Have a good weekend everyone, school starts late next week for us. I will start too at the end of the month myself if everything works out. I think it will.


Jeff

5 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

have a good trip, and yay for the no training wheels!!! we still have one with training wheels, and she is about to wear the tread off of them..

8:47 AM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

congrats with kids growing up and yet it's so sad in a way, you win some, you lose some and they grow up and aren't the littlies any more...

have a great weekend, and keep on top of things, OK?

Cheers, Bart

2:44 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I'm so glad you're going back to school! Woooohoooo! That's really awesome. I hope you enjoy your trip and your nature getaway.

XOXO
C

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good 'working weekend'. Colorado always looks nice on the TV - that's all I know about it ;-)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

"That would be four children, one dog, an 89-year-old grandfather and myself"...wow...enjoy.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home