Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Usual Stuff

My ex has been in Arizona for the last few days burning up some of my remaining hotel miles and checking out a local woman’s home. I guess it’s a place for women with chemical addiction and other problems. It sounded like a great idea to me so off she went. Of course she picks one of the hottest weeks in years to go to Phoenix but she was hardly roughing it at the hotel. I guess it was a nice place.

She was upset that I didn’t drop the kids off in the morning. She didn’t have time to talk to them on the phone last night so I didn’t have time to drop them off this morning. That bugged her. But she was tired and eventually came by and picked them up around 4:00 PM. I picked them up an hour later.

I asked her how the place in Arizona was, the woman’s place, and she said, “They were rude.” I knew it was out of the question at that point but she continued to explain that they banned all medications. Worse, it was a dorm like situation, everyone had to help out AND you had to get a job. What a nightmare.

It’s almost Friday and yet even when it is, it still won’t be Saturday.

Jeff

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

But inevitably, after Friday, it'll be Saturday. Hang in there.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

She's just not cooperating...is she?!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

just hang in there... both your lives are diverging at an alarming rate but you can't be held responsible for the choices she makes, your ownly responsibility is that toward the kids, so make the most of it, OK?bar

4:52 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

oh man, sounds like you are going to have a real long term "situation" with your wife... hang in there.

11:58 AM  
Blogger cmhl said...

oh man, sounds like you are going to have a real long term "situation" with your wife... hang in there.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home