Thursday, July 28, 2005

Turn Left, Lean Left, Turn Right...

I promised I’d have both little ones riding without training wheels by the end of the summer. One down, one still leans the opposite way in which she turns. She is closer after tonight though. Two weeks left. I think we’ll make it.

Tomorrow evening I get a rare night out. I can’t wait.

Then there is the impossible task of accomplishing everything I need to do in just a two-day weekend. If at first you don’t succeed, lower your expectations. That’s what I say when it comes to busy weekends anyway.

Jeff

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good night out Jeff. You're a good man Charlie Brown ;-)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Hmmmmm and I wonder what kind of fun you have planned for your night out?
LOL...!
XOXO
C

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Huh, a "night out"....sounds like an interesting concept that I vaguely recall from my pre-kids days. Enjoy, you deserve it!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, my condolences to your back! When I taught my kids to ride bikes w/out training wheels I couldn't stand up straight for a week afterwards!

7:03 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

surfed across your blog-- have fun on your night out!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Carol Davidson said...

enjoy your night out!

I just realized... "leans the opposite way in which she turns"... that's a great metaphor for grown-ups.

And I'm right there with you on the weekend thing. So much to do, so little time, it's a comforting constant.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home