Monday, May 30, 2005

All Alone!!!

Well, I’m back in the world of mobile phones and Internet access. ONLY WITHOUT MY KIDS!!! It was a good trip but it included a lot of work as well. The record snowfall really wreaked havoc and took out our chimney and deck. A tree (a very, very large tree) had fallen in the yard and I took on the task of getting it out of there. I was quite the lumberjack. The river has washed away a good chunk of land but in the end everything was good. We all had a lot of fun.

My mom not only took my kids but kept my dog up there as well. She is nuts. My time away from them won’t be quite as long as originally planned but it will still be a record of sorts. I’m wasting tonight away taking all of your combined advice, excellent advice I might add. I’m currently in my underwear, typing, drinking, I did vacuum just a little but only because I had cleaned on Friday and my damn cat shed all over the living room. Other than that, I’m slacking.

Maybe I’ll post a few pictures, sometimes it’s better than me jabbering.

Fej

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slacking is good. Very good! And a little vacuuming is okay...

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

OMG I hope you don't post pictures of you in your underwear!!! " Get out of my head!" I need to clear that visual. lmao

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home