Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Interested?

These layoff lunches are getting old and expensive. The last two were both at Mexican restaurants that I like, so each time I left with my shoulder hurting pretty badly. Next week it’s barbecue though, and I don’t tend to gorge myself quite so much at those places. Plus it’s no fun to see the people you’ve known and worked with for the last umpteen years leave like this.

My wife is having a hard time again with facing our pending divorce. She goes through these phases, usually when she’s without a boyfriend, and when I’m feeling like we are finally getting close. She still threatens or at least warns that she is still capable of suicide... I can’t give her what she wants and I won’t fake it. But I can’t prolong this much longer. I really can’t.

I’m still taking applications if any wealthy and mentally prepared guys out there want to take a chance. I’ll do my best to get you the first date but then the rest (and any and all potential damage and liability is assumed by you at this point) is up to you. I’ll always be available for encouragement and support and if my wife needs something, she can call me too.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Stones said...

Maybe we can fix your wife up w/ my ex hubby. He has a thing for bi polar women these days. I'm sure he'd take her on in a heart beat! LOL

5:53 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Ok...I'll keep an eye out for someone, but he soooo needs a job. You need to find someone patient and with a job, so you don't have to be the sugar daddy any longer.
C

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home