Sunday, May 15, 2005

It’s Been Busy Here

I read my last post, I didn’t mean for it to sound so depressing, it was not how I was feeling. Tired, uninspired, yes, depressed, no.

Holy cow, it was a busy weekend. Had it not been for my Dad’s 65th birthday party, I would have probably tackled much of my backyard as well. I spent most of Saturday pulling weeds and then following up with my propane tank and flame-thrower attachment to burn the crap out of whatever was left. I like fire…

Okay, back to the point here. The party was nice, a bunch of people showed up, my brother-in-law and I were in charge of cooking, and everyone had a good time despite that. It was a very nice afternoon.

I have a definite hook-up with my ex-neighbor’s clientele, she want’s to get me back into the dating game more than I do. Well, I’ll keep it in mind though. She is a hairdresser you know, don’t they know all the inside info?

Anyhow, there is more, but it’s not that I’m depressed or anything, I just need to go to bed, I’ll try to catch everyone up later.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hmm, you know my dad's almost as old as your dad and I know you've got to be at least 10 years older than me. In fact my dad turns 64 next month.

You know I always hated having the "older" parents when it came to comparing our parents ages amoungst my friends.

Its good that your children will have their grandparents around for at least until they can remember them.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

So enough already...get with the program and date! :) Nudge enough for you?:)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home