Friday, January 28, 2005

No Drama Tonight

Enough of the stinking drama. It’s not going away, it’s nothing new, but today is Friday. That is a good thing.

Since the kids didn’t stay over on Thursday night we decided they could stay with their mom tonight. I didn’t really bother trying to find something to do, I felt more like going home. My little animal kingdom hates it when I get home late and I just didn’t really feel like going out tonight. I had to make an extra trip to drop off stuffed animals, pj’s, and other odds and ends for the kids at their mom’s. They only complained a little bit about me leaving.

I might watch a movie or something tonight. I haven’t watched a movie at home (Nick, Disney, and CN feature movies don’t count) in a really long time. I don’t know though, I have so much blog reading to do to :)

I have no jury duty on Monday either. This time the recording listed off a large number of jurors who might be needed for an afternoon trial but my number didn’t come up. Monday was the day scheduled for the murder trial jury selection to begin. My guess is that they have bumped it out a couple days or that my packet was rejected. I’m okay with either one; Wednesday is all that matters. I won’t be at work or at Jury duty on Wednesday. I’m so freaking nervous.

I’ve needed to get new shoes for work for quite sometime now so I guess I have a good excuse to buy them. I’m dreading shopping for what to wear at the interview more than the interview itself. I hate to shop. I also hate to shop for clothes, especially clothes that I don’t like to wear. I know, I know, in most situations you can’t be overdressed for an interview but you certainly can be underdressed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Okay here's a tip for dressing for your interview. If you're going to wear black pants, wear BLACK socks. This is a MUST. And if you wear brown pants wear brown socks. Just whatever you do, don't wear white socks with a dark pair of pants. I don't really know why guys do this, but its something I always have to get after my husband to do. Good luck.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home