Sunday, January 23, 2005

Nevermind

I was all set to post another rant tonight. It was getting long and detailed, I even went to the Internet for some data to back myself up. Then I got tired of writing about it and decided I couldn’t put any of you through it either. The bottom line is I had a pretty good day. Even though my football team that did great all season while I didn’t watch a single game, lost. Probably because I watched the game.

Putting everyone through my rather significant frustration with the fact that you have to negotiate a price when buying a new vehicle was just not in me tonight. I’ll dive into why bargaining for commodity items makes no sense some other time, when I have a little more angst or energy, whichever.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Once my Chargers lost...the season was done for me. Buying a car is just ridiculous. I soooooo agree. It depreciates as soon as you drive away...but you still want a nice one. I'm all for a deal. Really I am. I just hate the negotiation. I soooo hate it. I admit that I pull the girl card there. It just doesn't work for me. Men do it better than I do. Glad you had a nice weekend.

11:09 PM  
Blogger != said...

Last car I bought from the dealership was my very yellow Saturn. Absolutely no bargaining there, but I should have waited for the blue or black models to arrive.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow as well. Oh, and I have done the same things in the past with posts. I'll go on forever ranting and in the end, just post a simple 3 or 4 line paragraph.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home