Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blogging Stuff

Just to save you the expense, I had a wonderfully normal, but busy day. I can’t think of anything all that exciting to complain about.

Never mind.

I am getting to the brink of annoyed regarding a certain group of animals in my house. That would be three cats and a dog that seem unable to function unless they are within about 4 feet of me at all times. This can be very trying. One is always underfoot, another on my lap, I seem to have a permanent monitor heat sink strangely resembling a gray cat of mine, and room on my bed is first come first serve.

Growling, spitting, occasional fights and chases through the house always result in some sort of clutter disarray and yeah, this is exciting huh. Sorry.

This whole blogging thing, while I’m truly addicted to it, realize it’s therapeutic qualities, and have made quite a few good friends already, man does it take some time! I feel like a total slacker if I don’t post something, I have this huge list of blogs I visit daily, and by the end of the night (usually late) I still feel like I’ve left someone out.

This isn’t a popularity gig for me either. I did the whole BE thing for a while (granted I did stumble across quite a few good blogs too) but that is just too much dang work. I love reading about other people’s lives, finding similar stories, funny stories, and all kinds of other things that make me want to spend all this time blogging, I don’t really feel the least bit obligated after all I suppose.

Prior to a rather dull conference call, I dug out the living room and yes there is still carpet in there. Then I realized why having all of the kids crap completely covering the living room didn’t bother me at first; our carpet is crap too. In the end, having a vacuumed (it’s a stretch to call it clean) floor, coffee table clear of all visible traces of food remnants, and furniture with pillows and cushions back in place, it does actually look a bit better.

Until tomorrow, when they come back...

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

An addiction it is, indeed.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I had the best part of a month without internet. I am still catching up on the stuff I missed.And I seem to spend more time blogging than looking for a job. DAMN IT!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home