Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Thanks for Reading

I have nothing of significance to post tonight! That is just fine by me. I have been told many times, many many times that I should write all this crap down.

Those of you, who comment here, thank you. It helps to get feedback of any kind. I hope that someday my life is uneventful enough (in a positive way) that I no longer need a place like this to vent. I don’t think, if any of you are worried, that this will happen anytime soon. A few days like today, in-between the usual days of oddity are what keep me grounded.

Yesterday kind of freaked me out. Not the whole BF and FR thing, I’m going to be dealing with that crap until who knows when. I suspect years and years. The violence of the Wal-Mart (scroll down to More) incident yesterday stuck with me longer than I’d hoped. I’ve been lucky enough to avoid a lot of violence in my life. When it does occur though it hits me just like the first real time I was exposed to it. Just like the large piece of asphalt to the back of my head to be exact. I had no intention of giving the “gas guy” any money last night, his approach and wording made it all too clear he was not interested in “going to work”. I really didn’t want to see him get beaten like that in the parking lot though. What the heck did he say to that guy’s wife anyway?

Everyone at work either thought it was a hoot or that I should be writing all of this down. It may be that someone I know is already aware of my blogging habit. That’s okay I suppose, I’m not necessarily hiding it so much as hoping that I continue to speak freely without holding back.

Thanks for stopping by.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wow, you had an interesting night. People can be so illogical sometimes. Be careful out there.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home