Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another Quiz

First, to Stan, I apologize. I don't look for these things. I just happen upon them and at that point I'm just like a deer in the headlights...





You Are a Martini



You're not a total lush, but you do like your drinks strong
For you, drinking is an art. An experience to be relished.
That doesn't mean you don't get really really drunk.
A few strong martini's, and you're dancing on the bar!



I've never danced on a bar yet, but head butting a gong in Singapore...ask me about it, I'll deny it.

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Vics said...

LOL - I did this from Brandie's blog a coupla days ago - I came out as rum. Why am I always classed as the one with a high alcohol content...?
Thankee muchly for the comments m'love *looks around furtively* will anyone get the hump if I happen to mention that you are pretty damned fine in the 'hot' stakes y'self?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Everyone should dance on a bar at some point.

10:06 PM  
Blogger != said...

Yep...I can't resist those things. I did the last one even after trying not to. The only thing that prevented me from putting it on my blog was I absolutely disagreed with the results.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home