Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I kissed a girl

It was basically Friday, except on a Wednesday. This meant that my mom was picking up the kids and I would probably be leaving work earlier than normal. I left even earlier than I had planned since my good drinking buddy and a few of her friends were already at Hooters. Yes, I left work early to meet three girls at Hooters for drinks.

This isn’t the typical group of girls you might be thinking of. One is a lifelong lesbian, another an undecided, and the third and established heterosexual woman that has strong attractions towards women. Anyway you slice it; I was in odd company, but good friends.

We didn’t hang long at Hooters before they decided we should go to the local topless bar. I was all for it for obvious reasons but more so because women always get so much more attention at those places than do men. It’s true that women get a lot more personalized attention at those types of places. One of the women was the same one that I was partially setup with a couple of weeks ago. Depending on how you look at things, it went a lot better this time. By the end of the evening, she assisted in my lap dance (from a girl they all picked for me) and kissed me on the lips before leaving. This may not sound like anything of importance to most folks. Unless you are just breaking into the dating scene for the first time in 13 years, like myself. Let’s keep in mind that my last date, well, it lasted about 13 years.

It wasn’t a real deep or intense kiss, but by my memory, it was the first from another woman in a very long time. We are all supposed to go out again on Saturday night. Things could get interesting.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger brokenangel said...

I will be sitting on the edge of my seat to see what develops from your excursion with the women. It could pan out to be one of those scenarios that most men dreamn about hehehe

11:08 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

WAYHEEEEEEY!!! Nice one sir!

I went to Hooters when I was in the states, but only for about 30 seconds to buy a t-shirt and say I had been. The whole family were waiting in the car. My very PC female friend is appalled at me.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home