Friday, December 03, 2004

Tree Decorating

We decorated the tree tonight, finally. It’s been up for a week now with nothing on it. I do most of the tree (since it’s artificial) and they take care of most of the decorating. My younger daughter is really the driving inspiration when it comes to getting this stuff done. She is talented and driven, but right now she is still in a stage where more is always better. What portions of the tree she can reach are heavily ornimated (I just made that word up, copyrighted too) compared to other sections.

This has been the case over the last couple years since their mom hasn’t played so much of a role in decorating and such. My abilities are rank at best and a sloppily decorated tree looks so much better when you know it was done from the heart by little ones, just hoping to impress Santa. Had I been responsible, it would just be sad.

There are some pictures of past trees below.

Fej

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home