Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh yeah...

And I have a sense of smell again. Maybe I never made it clear, maybe I never realized it was that bad, but I have a sense of smell again.

Not all smells are good mind you, I had to have my vehicle's upholstery cleaned recently, and I've become aware of things in my home that need attention...

But in all it's been fabulous. Today there was a construction project in the nearby offices that requires some horrid glue product and while everyone else was complaining about it, I ran out into the hall and inhaled it all in. While that may not have been so healthy it was wonderful that I could smell it at all. And I complained (happily) then with everyone else.

And then there are you women out there... holy crow, while I figured your beauty was sufficient I had forgotten about your aroma. I was kind of hoping you'd make things easier though, not more complicated...

Jeff

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

You're back! I'm back!

Glad your olfactory sense is back as well.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

good one jeff :D
just be careful occasionally when taking off your shoes after a hard days work :P

keep well...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home