Monday, August 23, 2004

New job

I want to find a job that pays me (what I make now or more) to just drop off and pick up my kids from school.

I know, I'm not the only one who would want a job like this, but humor me. I actually look forward to getting the kids ready for school, driving them there and listening to the wide variety and virtually endless possible questions I’ll hear on the way. Then I’d like nothing more than to blow the next 5 hours cleaning house or cars or running errands or whatever. Then I’ll head back out and pick up the noisy little critters and listen to a bunch of complaining, odd questions, and requests for things I can’t afford to do with them. And I’ll enjoy every minute of it, without the stresses of returning to my own job, on top of all this.

Okay, so the requests for my resume are not exactly pouring in. I just thought I’d throw this out there…

Fej.

2 Comments:

Blogger brokenangel said...

If you find a company that will hire you to do that job, please forward my resume to them. The best part of my day is when I pick my daughter up from school. She sees me while she is in the school yard and runs yelling...Mommaaaaaaaaaaaaa and gives me a huge hug. Now if someone will pay me for a moment that I can't place a value on, that would be cool.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

OMG... I was just saying that EXACT same thing today...Last year I had a nanny who picked up Bryceton because the baby was with her. She quit on us so now the boys are in two different places and I spend a lot of time in the car...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home