Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Jeep

After about 6-8 weeks of my Jeep running in the paper and various other media’s, I received a total of maybe 5 phone calls and only two people came by to actually see it. The first guy made a good offer but it was only the second day that the add had been running so I wanted to wait. He of course found another one. I’m not sure that whether in hindsight I’m disappointed or not. Now that I’ve traded in the van for the Suburban and my payments are way lower that I really need to sell the Jeep anymore. I’m going to pilfer my 401K a little to ease some immediate pain and hopefully I’ll just end up keeping it.

That would be so nice. I’ve at least taken out the for sale sign, that was just torturing me to no end.

Fej.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

It's a SIGN honey! A sign!!! Keep the Jeep!!! After all, how much do we really have to sacrifice?

Signed...
Owner of a desperately-in-need-of-major-work 89 Ford Mustang who refuses to give in to common logic.

(I may not be the most reasonable voice in the group.) hehehe

12:13 AM  
Blogger != said...

I'm going to agree with kat. Keep the Jeep. Of course, I am a Jeep Lover, so not biased at all! :-)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Hi Jef. It's good to know that things are getting better for you.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home