Friday, July 02, 2004

Just a couple more days

We leave for Nova Scotia in just a couple days, and of course I'm no where near ready. I'm still a bit stressed out that I haven't had any success selling my Jeep. I had really wanted some extra cash for the trip. This has been the only real thorn in my side lately. It's been like 4th child to me for a long time and just deciding to sell it was physically painful. Now I can't seem to sell it.

I will be away from the Internet and email for 6 days straight. This will be a record and a good test to see how attached I really am. Work will pile up, but that is a good thing right now. I'll probably have to go to China again in August, so I at least made it a full 2 months at home, well not traveling for work anyway.


Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home