Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Martini's

After this weekends wine incident (see a previous post), I've become a little wary of the ease in which I can slug down wine. Kind of defeats the purpose and I really do enjoy the taste. So, I decided to experiment with the Gin I've had in my cabinet for quite some time. Might I recommend Gin and Kool-Aid, corny I know, but they blend very well together. Yes, but it's a foo-foo drink so today I decided to once again try making a good Martini. I did not succeed, or I need to have several more. Siding with the former, my Vermouth was cheap to begin with and is a couple years old. The olives were great though.

I think I'll just save the Gin until I have more tonic and buy a good bourbon or maybe scotch. Yes, these are the sorts of trials and tribulations I'd rather be dealing with on a day to day basis. Instead, it's all this other crap. I won't bore anyone else with it and I'll try to provide something more interesting in a bit.

Dang, no more olives...


Fej

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home