Monday, June 21, 2004

Pain in my ....

Wow, I haven't had the opportunity to experience this much pain in a while. Now that I'm reminded how I should appreciate when I'm healthy, I'm ready to feel better again. Obviously, that won't happen as soon as I'd like though. Today was really bad. Work of course is really busy and I had to work in the metal shop today. That didn't help at all. Then, tonight's conference call lasted over an hour too.

I had to do that from my parents house after the dinner for my sister's birthday. Work sure cuts into personal time. I guess I should just be happy I'm employed for one, and two I'm not in China. If anyone ever decides to read any of this, I travel to China fairly regularly, it was fun the first time or two. Now approaching 9 trips for a total time of over 6 months, it's not fun anymore.

I hate ending the day feeling frustrated, but that seems to be a common theme lately. Oh well, my Jeep will hit the stands on Thursday. Maybe it will sell quickly and somewhere near what I'm asking. That would help.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home