Thursday, June 17, 2004

Another day...

Today was a reasonable day for a Friday. I think I've finally picked up on how to work this blog stuff, I just had to clear my cache. I ran a bunch of errands for lunch and tried to buy a new phone. That didn't go so well except that I won tickets to a local kids-entertainment-fun-place from a local radio station on the way over. Like anyone cares about my phone issues but I've had the same phone for 3 years now. After literally hours, I eventually got my new fancy camera phone (with FM radio). Not that I'll ever use it, well who knows.

I spent my afternoon transferring 120+ phone numbers and then decided to check out my blog site. Man, the comments are pouring in. Actually, based on my own readings I'd recommend not wasting your time.

I'm going to read some news and try to find something that gets me all worked up.

Fej

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home