Thursday, June 17, 2004

Weekend update

I could swear I posted last night, I guess my troubles with blogging are not over yet. Today was pretty typical I suppose. I am not having any luck selling my Jeep. It's killing me as it is that I need to sell it, and now I can't seem to get rid of it. I know I'm asking on the high side, but I want to make sure that I don't give it away like my last one. Stress.

The kids are even giving me crap about selling it and it seems like some unseen force is doing everything possible to prevent me from selling it. That would be good and all, but then the money problem still remains. I'd gladly sell the van instead but no one wants to buy that either. Simple solution: I just need to come across several thousand dollars some other way. I suppose if I want to win the lottery, I'd better start buying tickets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home