Monday, June 21, 2004

First day of summer

Well, I started it off right. I spent "a little while" without a shirt on this weekend working on my backyard. Apparently, it was just long enough to burn the crap out of my back. Of course, it looks like I fell asleep on my stomach. I was really working quite hard on my yard but somehow I managed not to expose my front side in any way whatsoever.

It must have been the billion or so weeds I pulled. I wonder if they had anything to do with the fact that I pulled a muscle in my back 20 minutes into my soccer game today. It wasn't like I was flipping over the goalie as I scored a goal, I stepped in a hole and all of a sudden couldn't run. Is this what it's like to get old? Well, I'm not so excited about this. My kids were quite happy about it, we left early and I bought them ice cream as an excuse to stay and watch part of the second half. Had I known they hadn't had dinner yet, it would have been a different story. Oh well, at least I had an assist.

I'm grumpy and I truly think that a little extra wine will make my back feel better in the morning.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home