Sunday, June 27, 2004

Another weekend gone by

Weekends seem to be going by so quickly. I got to spend a lot of time with the kids, and my son's birthday went well too. I guess between all the cleaning and rearranging I drank a lot of wine on Saturday night. I didn't really notice until I went to refill my glass and noticed how little was left (1.5 litter bottle, freshly opened).

So, my first half of today went slow to say the least. The party went smoothly, with lots of people, good weather, and a ton of presents. I hadn't really done it on purpose, but it was a good thing I forced the little ones to clean up their room yesterday. Now he had a place to put all the new stuff.

We only have 1 more week until our Canada trip. It's coming too fast for me of course, I'll never be ready until I'm already there. Then afterwards, I'll wish it didn't go by so quickly also.

Nothing too exciting, I just thought I should post something.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Faisal ... said...

Hi Fej

Atleast there were some joy in your weekend and especially good weather. Here in the UK weather is always bad. For the past few days (might shock you) it's been either cold, rainy or too hot. What can I say. As for the way you write, it flows. Keep up with the good work.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home