Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Not Much

First off, I came across How to Blog by Tony Pierce on Kat's blog and I also thought it was excellent reading.

For those of you who did not heed my first warning (Stupid Game), they have come out with another one. I’m quickly losing all interest in everything but this game…

I’m ready for vacation again. This is another good sign that I’m not happy at work. This feeling is stronger than ever just as I’m becoming pretty busy again. Two days back at work and I want to leave. I know, many of you feel like this too. It’s been different for me though, I was always motivated, always of the “glass is half full” club. Not now.

I also ran across Ramyi while on Tony’s site... wow.

Fej.

3 Comments:

Blogger != said...

I just posted a "not happy at work" type post recently. I wonder how many people are like me and not really getting anything out of it (work).

10:41 PM  
Blogger you know said...

im glad you liked my post!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ya' mean if I posted some almost nudie pics of my breastfeeding saggy boobs I would have more bloggers linking to my site? Sheesh.. men are so predictable...Please come read me cause I am smart and blonde not just blonde :-)
Tongue in cheek if you couldn't pick it up!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home