Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gone Again

Damn. This week flew by. I did get to have some unprecedented “me” time, which I then proceeded to completely waste away. That’s okay, it was still nice. Tomorrow, I have to put in a full day of work, find and purchase a 4-wheeler, get my Dad a Father’s Day present, and get out of town by 4:00 PM or so. Not to mention, I need to pack a clean pair of underwear and a toothbrush for the weekend. Oh yeah, I should get some gas too.

I’ll get back to you all on Monday or so. Only four days at that point until Vegas... I’m not prepared for that trip, all. Also, I have to care for a friend's house who lives an hour out of town those four days too. That means another 2 hours or so a day of driving. Like I don’t drive enough already. Egad, this week went by so fast.

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Wow. That's gonna be some busy times. But it'll be nice to be in Vegas at the end of it all. Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, until you post it on the blog. And you'd better.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Whisper said...

Yes, some busy times, but wth har work, there is rewards, and Vegas is your reward. ^_^ You'll be and do fine.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

hey, take care and try to enjoy yourself my friend... see you next week ;-)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home