Sunday, July 18, 2004

Nothin' much

How is everyone doing out there?  The sound of the many responses is truly deafening.  It was not a bad weekend by any measure, but I still venture into the new week with a little reserve and the nagging feeling that more could have been done. 
 
Personally, not too much has happened of recent.  Status Quo seems to be lingering, but that is not necessarily bad.  Change has been the word of the day for the last 2 years, so good or bad, no change almost feels good.  I'm still working on getting on my own two feet, work is always a challenge, and well... the kids are laughing like crazy right now at a silly movie.  It's way past bedtime for them, but how can I break that up?  They haven't argued for the remote, no blows have been given or received for at least an hour, and I officially announced the kitchen was closed at 10:00 PM.  A successful night by my definition. 
 
I haven't really come across anything to light me up like my previous post, then again I haven't read much news today.  Strange how I can let some things go despite their importance and then I go off on a tangent about tasers. 
 
Have a good night.
 
Fej.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

"They haven't argued for the remote, no blows have been given or received for at least an hour" This happens at your house too!?! I really thought chaos only existed at mine. I completely agree...THAT is a successful night.
-K.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home