Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yo

Wow. It's probably been the longest I've ever gone between postings. There is no way to catch you up without going into major detail. It's been over a year and I used to fill pages just with daily events. How about this:

I'm legally divorced. This alone should be worth pages by itself. Applause if nothing else.

I am in a relationship with a new woman. Again, pages... and applause!

Crazy crap with my ex. Old news, I know.

Work, money, life... yada yada.


Ok, so now that I'm not much of a blogger I just occasionally remember about this blog even being here and just check in every year or so... and today I posted. Lucky for you huh?

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Noala said...

OMG you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and you're probably thinking OMG people still come and read?!?! yep, we do!)

Great to hear your life is progressing in positive ways!

Keep on keeping on Fej :):)

Noala

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Suzanne Contemblogging.blogspot.com said...

Funny how we used to write daily...and now? almost never. Seems like a lifetime ago. Maybe we should start again?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home